For Parents of Children with Pediatric IBD
Pediatric IBD affects over 100,000 children in the United States and can have an impact on your child’s well-being if left untreated.
What to Expect
In this section, you will find helpful information about daily living issues like:
- Health insurance
- Recommended reading and more…
Helpful tools in this section include:
- Glossaries to help you understand new terms
- Fact sheets to download for information on-the-go
- Forms with Pedi IBD language already added for you
- Recipes and ideas for meals and snacks
If there is a topic you would like to know more about or if you have a tip you would like to share, please contact us.
Please click here for a link to resource and reference documents.
Like what we do?
We'd love your support.